|Place of Origin:||Xiamen, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 piece|
|Price:||US $1 - 49 / Piece|
|Packaging Details:||Covered with thin plastic layer, Rolled up with a hard tube, Waterproof bubble film and paper safely packed.|
|Delivery Time:||5-25 working days upon order quantity|
|Payment Terms:||Paypal, Western Union, MoneyGram, T/T, etc|
|Supply Ability:||1000 pcs per month|
|Brushwork:||Impression||Skill:||100% Hand- Painted|
|Size:||Customized||Medium:||Oil On Linen|
|Original:||Fujian, China||HS Code:||9701102000|
mediterranean sea painting,
mediterranean landscape paintings
Hand-painted European Mediterranean Oil Painting Vacation Harbor by Skilled Artist
Product details of Mediterranean oil painting:
|Product Name||European Mediterranean Oil Painting Vacation Harbor|
|Painter Name||Mary D|
|Edge Size||At least 5 cm edgesize for stretching|
|Packing||Heat shrinkable film packaging, several pcs in standard export carton|
|Shipping Time||7- 25 days, depends on the quantity|
|Usage||Dinning room, bedroom, Parlour, children room, study room, Living room|
Application of Mediterranean oil painting:
1. These paintings are suitable to be hung both indoor and outdoor.
2. The Med art theme for a nature art lover, or even to add color and life to your room
3. The landscape art canvas that would look absolutely great anywhere
Features of Mediterranean oil painting:
1. Med canvas art form captures the brilliant forces of nature and its enchanting imagery.
2. Bring out his imagination of the photographic world in a unique style which is coupled with reality.
3. Capture those special fond memories which you would never want to forget forever.
Tips of Mediterranean oil painting:
1. Our wall art collection serves all those who venture out to try the different and unique.
2. They have touched the lives of all who have felt the warmth of fire in the evening cold.
3. The perfect embodiment of our ecological realm has a separate status as a genre itself.
Techniques of Mediterranean oil paintings:
Drying time - The time the paint dries. Different paints contain different amounts of oil binders, depending on how easily the raw materials are mixed with the oil. So some paints are quick-drying (like Burnt sepia), others are slow-drying (ivory blacks).
More Scene review of Mediterranean sea oil painting:
Contact Person: Jackie L