|Place of Origin:||Xiamen, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 piece|
|Price:||US $1 - 49 / Piece|
|Packaging Details:||Covered with thin plastic layer, Rolled up with a hard tube, Waterproof bubble film and paper safely packed.|
|Delivery Time:||5-25 working days upon order quantity|
|Payment Terms:||Paypal, Western Union, MoneyGram, T/T, etc|
|Supply Ability:||1000 pcs per month|
|Name:||European Garden Scenery Oil Painting||Technique:||Hand-painted On Canvas|
|Subject:||Mediterranean Sea||Material:||Oil On Linen/cotton|
|Dimension:||60 Cm X 90 Cm||Canvas Border:||5 CM Edgesize|
|Painter:||Stacy H||Usage:||House, Office, Living Room|
Handmade Mediterranean Canvas Painting European Garden Scenery Oil Painting on Linen
Product details of European Garden Scenery Oil Painting:
|Product Name||European Garden Scenery Oil Painting|
|Technique||100% Handmade on linen canvas|
|Artist Name||Stacy H|
|Framing||Wooden Stretcher frame|
|Shipping||Unframed or unstretched painting shipping by express|
|Sample||Ok, shipping cost will be charged|
|Production time||15 - 20 days for a 20 feet container|
|Discount||Wholesale price will be supplied if order more than 10 pcs|
|Quality||Good Layers and texture|
Application of European Garden Scenery Oil Painting:
1. These Seascape canvases on oil are as varied as the millions of different trees that exist.
2. Trees and plants have unique characteristics such that they can be used in all parts of the house.
3. The bathrooms could use dreamy tropical trees or palm fringed beaches.
Features of European Garden Scenery Oil Painting:
1. Thus embodying the vitality and significance of each one of them.
2. From the Arctic tundra to lush evergreen trees of the rainforest
3. The artists have done justice to bring to light these landscapes
Tips of European Garden Scenery Oil Painting:
1. A painting on the wall makes a life a better place to live.
2. Whether you like cedars growing on snowy mountain tops or palm fringed bays.
3. The Mediterranean collection will satiate your home or office decor needs.
Techniques of European Garden Scenery Oil Painting:
Flat color - smears in a solid, flat color, just like the paint on the walls of a home.
Film - A layer of fine paint or varnish that has hardened. Too little binder can cause "paint to be weak."
Maintenance Tips of European Garden Scenery Oil Painting:
1. Keep the painting waterproof and moisture proof.
2. Wipe the surface of painting gently with a damp cloth
3. Swipe the picture with a feather duster.
More scene review of European Garden Scenery Oil Painting:
Contact Person: Jackie L