|School:||Impression Art Painting||HS Code:||9701102000|
|Painting Name:||Boat At Low Tide||Artist:||Frank|
|Signature:||Available||Packaging:||Rolled Up Or Carton Packing|
|Production Time:||7- 25 Days Upon Order Quantity||Shipping Time:||5- 25 Days Upon Quantity|
abstract sailboat paintings,
impressionist boat paintings
Hand Painted Boat Oil Painting Boat at Low Tide Oil / Acrylic on Canvas
Quick details of Boat Oil Painting Boat at Low Tide:
1. Truth and beauty.
2. Art is a real example of realism.
3. The beautiful canvas forced the mind to participate in composition.
Description of Boat Oil Painting Boat at Low Tide:
|Product Name||Boat Oil Painting Boat at Low Tide|
|Product Craft||Hand painted canvas art|
|Painting Size||20" x 24" or other customized sizes available|
|Discount||Wholesale price can be provided for quantity over 10 pcs|
|Material||Acrylic / Oil paints on linen / cotton / polyester fabric|
|Stretched||Pine or Fir wood. Depth: 25mm, 30mm, 35mm, 40mm.|
|Edge size||More than 5 cm for each side for stretching|
|Shipping Method||Normally Small order by express and Large order by sea|
|Shipping Time||7-35 days upon shipping methods|
|Accessories||Wall hook, nail, level, micelle, screw|
|Maintenance||Keep the painting waterproof and moisture proof|
Applications of Boat Oil Painting Boat at Low Tide:
1. A picture on the wall makes life a better place to live.
2. This is an amazing picture for reference, with good lighting and gradient effect.
3. Bright colors bring sunny scenery.
Features of Boat Oil Painting Boat at Low Tide:
1. Rainbows show healthy and rich supplies
2. This art form specializes in translating this exquisite picture into an impressive and lovely art.
3. It provides a glimpse of a person's thought and soul and reality.
Technology of Boat Oil Painting Boat at Low Tide:
This makes it easier to gently tap between the subject and the drawing to determine shape, scale, and color. The artist's viewing position is set approximately 6-12 feet away, so you can advance one marker and then step back and observe your painting. This led to a more painting, naturalistic completion.
Scenes of Boat Oil Painting Boat at Low Tide:
Contact Person: Jackie