|Place of Origin:||Xiamen, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 piece|
|Price:||US $30 - 45 / Piece|
|Packaging Details:||Covered with thin plastic layer, Rolled up with a hard tube, Waterproof bubble film and paper safely packed.|
|Delivery Time:||5-25 working days upon order quantity|
|Payment Terms:||Paypal, Western Union, MoneyGram, T/T, etc|
|Supply Ability:||500 pcs per month|
|Artist:||Vincent Vagh Gogh||Name:||Fritillaries In A Copper Vase|
|Style:||Impressionism||Brushwork:||Hand Painted With Strokers|
|Size:||40 X 50 Cm / 50 X 60 Cm / Customized||Subject:||Floral / Flower|
floral still life oil paintings,
realistic flower painting
Masterpiece Replicas Van Gogh Oil Painting Fritillaries in a Copper Vase
Description of Van Gogh Oil Painting Fritillaries in a Copper Vase:
|Product Name||Van Gogh Oil Painting Fritillaries in a Copper Vase|
|Product Techniques||100% hand painted with brush stroke|
|Painter Name||Oil Reproduction by Vincent Van Gogh|
|School||Fauvism, Expressionism, Post-impressionism|
|Packing||Five layers export Carton for Stretched painting|
|Edge Size||At least 5 cm edgesize for stretching|
|Maintenance||Keep the art painting waterproof and moisture proof|
|Packing||Heat shrinkable film packaging, several pcs in standard export carton|
Features of Van Gogh Oil Painting Fritillaries in a Copper Vase:
1. The canvases of these oil flowers are as diverse as millions of different trees.
2. The rich and vibrant canvas art looks amazing on a light-coloured wall.
3. Bright colors bring sunny landscapes.
Application of Van Gogh Oil Painting Fritillaries in a Copper Vase:
1. Asian-style works will bring better results to the living room.
2. A wide range of themes, colors, textures, and sizes are available to choose from.
3. Rainbow shows healthy and abundant supplies.
Tips of Van Gogh Oil Painting Fritillaries in a Copper Vase:
1. If you imagine a picture of fresh oranges on a breakfast table near a window.
2. The artist focus on details to reflect the orange part and the sun reflected on it.
3. By looking at the picture, you can revisit the same event again and again.
Product techniques of Van Gogh Oil Painting Fritillaries in a Copper Vase:
Paint Knife - Similar to a palette knife, but more often used to apply paint directly to the canvas instead of blending colors. See: Beginner Palette Video Tutorial
Scenes of Van Gogh Oil Painting Fritillaries in a Copper Vase:
Contact Person: Jackie