|Place of Origin:||Xiamen, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 piece|
|Price:||US $45 - 65 / Piece|
|Packaging Details:||Covered with thin plastic layer, Rolled up with a hard tube, Waterproof bubble film and paper safely packed.|
|Delivery Time:||5-25 working days upon order quantity|
|Payment Terms:||Paypal, Western Union, MoneyGram, T/T, etc|
|Supply Ability:||500 pcs per month|
|Name:||Palazzo Da Mula At Venice||Artist:||Claude Monet|
|Skill:||100% Hand-painted||Painting Size:||20" X 24"|
|Production Time:||7- 25 Days Upon Quantity||Transport Package:||Shrink Film, Protect Paper Corner|
Reproduction Oil Painting Claude Monet Palazzo da Mula at Venice for Wall Decor
Quick details of Claude Monet Palazzo da Mula at Venice oil painting:
1. The fusion of beauty and wisdom awaits you.
2. These paintings add a fresh look and different edges to your home décor.
3. Means of observing urban space from the perspective of the artist.
Description of Claude Monet Palazzo da Mula at Venice oil painting:
|Product name||Claude Monet Palazzo da Mula at Venice oil painting|
|Frame||Please kindly contact our customer service or salesman|
|Size||30x40cm, 40x50cm, 50x60cm, 60x90cm, etc, customized size is welcome|
|Style||Classical / Impressionist / Traditional / Modern / Abstract / Realism|
|Subject||Still Life / Portrait / Flower / Scenery / Landscape / Seascape / Animal|
|Packaging||Heat shrinkable film packaging, several pcs in standard export carton|
|Usage||Apartments, restaurants, offices, Coffee store, etc|
Features of Claude Monet Palazzo da Mula at Venice oil painting:
1. Frames made of environmentally friendly materials help you support green initiatives.
2. Commercial hand-made Monet canvas works for personal needs.
3. They are carefully designed for you to choose from and provide excellent gifts for special people.
Application of Claude Monet Palazzo da Mula at Venice oil painting:
1. The Claude Monet canvas art looks stylish in the hotel lobby
2. A professional home interior designer can provide your wall with Monet canvas artwork.
3. The beauty of all these art forms is well illustrated on the Monet canvas.
Techniques of Claude Monet Palazzo da Mula at Venice oil painting:
Permanent refers to the chemical stability of pigments associated with any chemical or environmental factor (including light, heat, water, acids, alkalis or molds). For example, the pigment blue is extremely light-fast, but it fades if you use a dilute acid brush.
Maintenance tips of Claude Monet Palazzo da Mula at Venice oil painting:
1. Wipe the surface of painting gently with a damp cloth
2. Swipe the picture with a feather duster.
3. Keep the painting waterproof and moisture proof.
More Scenes of Claude Monet Palazzo da Mula at Venice oil painting:
Contact Person: Jackie L