|Brushwork:||Hand-Painted On Canvas||School:||Impressionist|
|Painting Size:||55 Cm X 75 Cm Or Customized||Name:||Sunflower Oil Painting By Van Gogh|
|Shipment:||By Express Or Ocean Ship||Mounting Method:||Canvas Stretching Service Available|
flower landscape paintings,
realistic flower painting
Handmade Sunflower Oil Painting on Canvas, Museum quality Van Gogh Masterpiece Replicas.
Quick details of Sunflower Oil Painting by Vincent Van Gogh:
1. A stormy painting looks very powerful and powerful
2. The bathroom and living room are obvious choices.
3. Hallways and corridors are ideal places for floral paintings.
Description of Sunflower Oil Painting by Vincent Van Gogh:
|Product Name||Sunflower Oil Painting by Vincent Van Gogh|
|Artist||Vincent Van Gogh, Oil Painting Reproduction|
|Dimension||50 x 60, 60 x 90, 75 x 100, 90 x 120, other customized sizes available|
|Appliance||Office, hotels, restaurant, Government agencies, school,|
|Edge Size||Leaving at least 5 cm canvas border|
|Canvas Stretcher||Stretcher Bar: 2.2*2.8 CM, 2.2*3.8 CM, 2.2*1.8 CM.|
|Production Time||7 - 25 workdays, it depends on the quantity|
|Shipment||By express FedEx/DHL/UPS, etc; By sea from Xiamen port|
|Wholesale Price||MOQ 10 PCS|
|Maintain Tools||Damp cloth, Feather duster|
Features of Sunflower Oil Painting by Vincent Van Gogh:
1. They cover exposed walls and look very prominent.
2. Flower canvases often attract the audience with simple power.
3. This art form has been developed to include not only distant scenery but also unique street corners
Application of Sunflower Oil Painting by Vincent Van Gogh:
1. Amazingly picturesque beach paintings are commercially sold on various online websites for purchase.
2. The title adds a bright color to this art form that can be used to convey powerful information.
3. Non-representation gives them the opportunity to explore their true spiritual emotions.
Tips of Sunflower Oil Painting by Vincent Van Gogh:
1. Nature has always been fascinating.
2. Floral is a symbol of life and prosperity.
3. Cultural heritage in specific regions or cities.
Product Techniques of Sunflower Oil Painting by Vincent Van Gogh:
This is called 'sinking'. Lubricating oil can be used to mix the wet layer into the underlying layer, but when you have some practice using oil, it is usually best to use a lubricant layer.
More Scenes of Sunflower Oil Painting by Vincent Van Gogh:
Contact Person: Jackie L