|Place of Origin:||Xiamen, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 piece|
|Price:||US $1 - 49 / Piece|
|Packaging Details:||Covered with thin plastic layer, Rolled up with a hard tube, Waterproof bubble film and paper safely packed.|
|Delivery Time:||5-25 working days upon order quantity|
|Payment Terms:||Paypal, Western Union, MoneyGram, T/T, etc|
|Supply Ability:||1000 pcs per month|
|Name:||Mediterranean Sea Painting||Subject:||Seascape / Landscape|
|Skill:||100% Hand Painted||Support Base:||Canvas|
|Size:||60 X 90 Cm Or Customized||Edgesize:||5 CM Canvas Border|
|Signature:||Available||Discount:||More Than 10 Pcs|
European Mediterranean Oil Painting Handmade Flower Garden Canvas Oil Painting
Product details of Mediterranean oil painting:
|Product Name||Handmade Flower Garden Med Oil Painting|
|Technique||Completely Handmade Canvas Oil Painting|
|Canvas Stretcher||We use fir or pine wood stretcher bar|
|Shipping||Unframed or unstretched painting shipping by express|
|Sample||Ok, shipping cost will be charged|
|Production time||15 - 20 days for a 20 feet container|
|Discount||Wholesale price will be supplied if order more than 10 pcs|
|Quality||Good Layers and texture|
Application of Mediterranean oil painting:
1. Trees and plants have unique characteristics such that they can be used in all parts of the house.
2. The bathrooms could use dreamy tropical trees or palm fringed beaches.
3. These Seascape canvases on oil are as varied as the millions of different trees that exist.
Features of Mediterranean oil painting:
1. From the Arctic tundra to lush evergreen trees of the rainforest
2. The artists have done justice to bring to light these landscapes
3. Thus embodying the vitality and significance of each one of them.
Tips of Mediterranean oil painting:
1. Whether you like cedars growing on snowy mountain tops or palm fringed bays.
2. The Mediterranean collection will satiate your home or office decor needs.
3. A painting on the wall makes a life a better place to live.
Techniques of Mediterranean oil paintings:
Film - A layer of fine paint or varnish that has hardened. Too little binder can cause "paint to be weak."
Flat color - smears in a solid, flat color, just like the paint on the walls of a home.
Maintenance Tips of Mediterranean oil paintings:
1. Wipe the surface of painting gently with a damp cloth
2. Swipe the picture with a feather duster.
3. Keep the painting waterproof and moisture proof.
More scene review of Mediterranean sea oil painting:
Contact Person: Jackie L