|Place of Origin:||Xiamen, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 piece|
|Price:||US $1 - 49 / Piece|
|Packaging Details:||Covered with thin plastic layer, Rolled up with a hard tube, Waterproof bubble film and paper safely packed.|
|Delivery Time:||5-25 working days upon order quantity|
|Payment Terms:||Paypal, Western Union, MoneyGram, T/T, etc|
|Supply Ability:||1000 pcs per month|
|Set:||Single Panel||Mounting Method::||Canvas Stretched Is Ok|
|Original:||Fujian, China||Skill:||100% Hand-painted|
|Size:||Customized||Material:||Oil On Canvas|
mediterranean landscape paintings,
mediterranean scenes oil painting
Mediterranean Sea Classic Oil Painting Cafe at Oceanside by Famous Artist
Product details of Mediterranean oil painting:
|Product Name||Mediterranean Sea Classic Oil Painting Cafe at Oceanside|
|Technique||Handmade Oil / Acrylic Painting|
|Signature||Available, please tell us and we will sign it|
|Mounting||Stretched by fir or pine wood bars|
|Inner Packaging||Blister bags, corrugate protective corners|
|Production Time||Small order within 2-3 weeks after confirming payment|
|Shipment||By Express, Sea or Railway|
|Discount||More than 10 pieces|
Application of Mediterranean oil painting:
1. A colorful Med canvas art set succeeds in wiping out the apparent monotony of these walls
2. These oil paintings can also be hung in the hall way or even in the kitchen.
3. This landscape canvas its living room a wee bit larger than the other rooms in the house.
Features of Mediterranean oil painting:
1. The Mediterranean painting would look stunning in a compact home
2. With many different themes available to choose from one can find the exact canvas painting.
3. This painting would suit the room and completely transform it from a plain room to an elegant abode.
Tips of Mediterranean oil painting:
1. It could be an abstract painting or a landscape.
2. Even a floral art would look absolutely stunning when hung on the right walls.
3. These are best suited for large rooms. It could be a living room or a bedroom.
Techniques of Mediterranean oil paintings:
Reynolds has many portraits that have lost his complexion because he used the dark red pigment, which is a pigment for escape, but the modern permanent element, the deep red, has a long-lasting effect.
More review of Mediterranean sea oil painting:
Contact Person: Jackie L