|Place of Origin:||Xiamen, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 piece|
|Price:||US $1 - 49 / Piece|
|Packaging Details:||Covered with thin plastic layer, Rolled up with a hard tube, Waterproof bubble film and paper safely packed.|
|Delivery Time:||5-25 working days upon order quantity|
|Payment Terms:||Paypal, Western Union, MoneyGram, T/T, etc|
|Supply Ability:||1000 pcs per month|
|Painting Size:||24" X 36" Or Custom||Canvas Border:||5 Cm Edgesize All Sides Around|
|Name:||Mediterranean Coastline Oil Paintings||Artist:||Skilled Artist|
|Quality:||High Quality||Medium:||Oil On Canvas|
mediterranean sea painting,
mediterranean scenes oil painting
Mediterranean Coastline Oil Paintings Italy Landscape Oil Painting for Wall Decor
Product details of Mediterranean oil painting:
|Product Name||Italy Landscape Oil Painting for Wall Decor|
|Frame||Inner Frame: Wooden stretcher bars|
|Stretcher Bar||Thickness is about 3 cm, custom specification is welcome|
|Sample Term||7 days after approval|
|Fixing||Wall hook on the back of the painting, non-trace nail|
|Leading Time||15-25 days after sample approved(depend on order qty)|
Features of Mediterranean oil painting:
1. It offers one’s mind and soul with glimpse of reality; truth and beauty.
2. Art is a true illustration of realism.
3. A beautiful canvas compels a thinking mind to participate in composition.
Tips of Mediterranean oil painting:
1. Art on an individual’s home reflect his or her attitude toward the greater things in life.
2. The canvas inspires a mind and liberates the soul from the mundane events of daily life.
3. Paintings should be attuned with the color of the walls and the space and nature of a room.
Application of Mediterranean oil painting:
1. Mediterranean artworks provide a unique dimension on the home décor.
2. It looks fabulous on the wall on a living room, office, stairways and in restaurants as well.
3. One can adorn their living room with a stylish collection of a Mediterranean painting.
Techniques of Mediterranean oil paintings:
Escape pigment - A phrase used to describe the impermanence of a pigment and its tendency to fade or discolor under the influence of sunlight, heat, water, and other natural effects.
More review of Mediterranean sea oil painting:
Contact Person: Jackie L