|Place of Origin:||Xiamen, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 piece|
|Price:||US $1 - 49 / Piece|
|Packaging Details:||Covered with thin plastic layer, Rolled up with a hard tube, Waterproof bubble film and paper safely packed.|
|Delivery Time:||5-25 working days upon order quantity|
|Payment Terms:||Paypal, Western Union, MoneyGram, T/T, etc|
|Supply Ability:||1000 pcs per month|
|Painting Size:||Customized||Name:||High Rise Bay Mediterranean Oil Painting|
|Size:||Customized, 50 Cm X 60 Cm||Stretched Material:||Wooden Stretcher Bar|
|Place Of Original:||Xiamen, China||Support Base:||Canvas|
mediterranean sea painting,
mediterranean landscape paintings
High Rise Bay Mediterranean Oil Painting Impressionist Coast Scenes Oil Painting
Product details of Mediterranean oil painting:
|Product Name||Impressionist Coast Scenes Oil Painting|
|Technology||Hand painted with good texture|
|Edgesize||We usually leave 5 cm edge size for stretching|
|Sample||Available but you need pay the shipping cost|
|Shipment||Small quantity by Express, Large quantity by Sea|
|Application||Shopping malls, hotels, restaurant, exhibition halls|
Features of Mediterranean oil painting:
1. Med paintings form a large part of this set, but the trees can be spotted unmistakably.
2. Paintings that show eternity are particularly enchanting and thought provoking.
3. The most elemental and recognizable form of flora there exists.
Application of Mediterranean oil painting:
1. The Med paintings can be used in the study areas of the house
2. While the bathrooms could use dreamy tropical trees or palm fringed beaches.
3. The Asian inspired pieces will auger well for the living rooms.
Tips of Mediterranean oil painting:
1. These landscape canvases on oil are as varied as the millions of different trees that exist.
2. From the Arctic tundra to lush evergreen trees of the rainforest.
3. The artists have done justice to bring to light these landscapes
Painting techniques of Mediterranean oil paintings:
Drying oils: Oils such as flaxseed oil, walnut oil and poppy oil, have the chemical properties of producing a strong, elastic surface when exposed to air (oxidation).
Non-drying oils - Oils that are not suitable for painting are olive oil and almond oil.
More scene review of Mediterranean sea oil painting:
Contact Person: Jackie