|Material:||Oil / Acrylic On Linen Canvas||Name:||Vacation Harbor Landscape Oil Painting|
|Production Technique:||Completely Hand-painted||Size:||20 X 24 Inch Or Customized|
|Production Time:||7 - 25 Days||HS Code:||9701102000|
mediterranean sea painting,
mediterranean scenes oil painting
Hand-painted mediterranean sea oil painting Vacation Harbor landscape oil painting
Product details of Mediterranean oil painting:
|Product Name||Hand-painted mediterranean sea oil painting Vacation Harbor|
|Material||Linen / cotton / polyester fabric|
|Stretcher Bar||Fir or Pine Wood, solid and secure|
|Production Time||7-25 days, depends on order quantity|
|Shipping Term||By express service or sea|
|Accessories||Hooks on the back of landscape oil painting , ready to hang.|
|Maintenance||Our painting can maintain over 10 years.|
|Container Quantity||400-500 sets per 20 feet container, 850-950 sets per 40 feet container|
Application of Mediterranean oil painting:
1. For school walls, one can choose floral, animal or fruit themes
2. For hospital walls a floral theme would look just right.
3. People who choose to opt for the minimalist approach in interior decor also go in for this subjects.
Features of Mediterranean oil painting:
1. A less ostentatious obtrusive painting add to the restrained but tasteful ambience of the room.
2. While hanging the canvas art one should pay special attention to the lighting aspect.
3. The art should be placed in such a way that the lighting in the room shows it off beautifully.
Tips of Mediterranean oil painting:
1. There is a wide range of collection available in theme, color, texture and size to choose from.
2. A rich and vibrantly hued canvas art would look amazing in light or pastel colored walls.
3. A small size single canvas would add color and a personal touch even to the hall.
Techniques of Mediterranean oil paintings:
Fat - Describes the amount of oil in the paint. For example, Burnt Tan oil has a "low fat" oil content, so it is a quick-drying oily paint because the oil in the paint mix is less oxidizing and drying. Ivory black has a "high fat" oil content, so it takes a long time to dry.
More Scene review of Mediterranean sea oil painting:
Contact Person: Jackie